Troll-Kin are a hybrid race of troll-humans created by mages of years passed to be used for physical labor and as guards, though after many years they have found identities of their own.
Troll-Kin Racial Traits Edit
- +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence: Troll-kin are very tough, but a little slower to learn than humans.
- Giant: Troll-Kin are considered Giants and are not subject to spells that specifically target humanoids.s
- Medium: Troll-Kin are medium-sized characters.
- Faster Healing: Troll-Kin recover double the normal amount of hit points and ability damage when resting.
- +1 natural armor: Troll-Kin have strong skin.
- Darkvision: Troll-Kin can see in the dark out to 60 feet.
- Endurance: Troll-Kin receive Endurance as a bonus feat.
- Natural Aversion: Troll-Kin have a natural aversion to acid and fire, and take a -1 penalty on saving throws against acid- and fire-based attacks.
- Magic-Blooded: The magical origin of Troll-Kin gives them a +2 bonus on Use Magic Device checks. Troll-Kin always treat Use Magic Device as a class skill.
- Cross Breed: Troll-Kin can take feats, classes, and use magic items as if they were a humanoid (human) or giant.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Giant. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Halfing, Gnome, Orcish.