Half-Nymphs are the offspring of Nymphs and humans, elves, or half-elves. Though rare, they make up a considerable population of Carmerth. Half-nymphs are beautiful humanoids with a strong connection to nature. They stand between four and a half to five and a half feet tall with small builds. Their hair ranges from golden like fields of wheat to dull brown like the bark of trees. Their eyes are usually hazel or a bright blue, and their skin can take on dull green or brown hues, though skin as white as snow is also common.
Half-Nymph Racial Traits Edit
- -2 Strength, -2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma: While beautiful, half-nymphs are weaker than their human parents and always have their heads in the clouds.
- Fey: As a fey creature, the half-nymph is not subject to spells that specifically target humanoids, such as hold person.
- Medium: As medium characters, half-nymphs suffer no special penalties or bonus for size.
- Half-Nymph base land speed is 30 feet.
- +4 racial bonus on swim checks. Half-nymphs are great swimmers and only suffer half of the armor check penalties when swimming.
- Unnearthly Grace: Half-nymphs receive a +1 racial bonus on all charisma-based skills and charisma checks.
- Darkvision: Half-nymphs can see 30 feet in the dark. Darkvision is in black and white.
- Damage Reduction: Half-nymphs share the toughness of their fey ancestors. Half-nymphs receive damage reduction based on their hit dice, as shown below.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Elven, and Gnomish.